Frequently Asked Questions
Lalique online store
- How do I make a purchase on Lalique.com?Once you have selected your items, added them to your shopping bag and completed your order by checking out, you will be directed to follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Choose to include a personalized gift message to be sent with your order.
- Step 2: Enter an email address to receive the order tracking number. If you already have a customer profile, enter your password.
- Step 3: Enter billing and shipping addresses.
- Step 4: Specify type of credit card: (Visa®, MasterCard® or American Express). You will be redirected to our banking partners payment platform: LCL. Lalique has implemented a secure payment system (3D Secure). When attempting to make a payment by credit card, you may need to verify the charge by entering a single-use code sent to you by your bank.
- Step 5: Once your order is confirmed, create a personal Lalique account where your information will be stored for future purchases. CLICK HERE
- Step 6: Once payment is approved by the bank, you will receive an email confirmation.
- The item I am looking for is currently not available, how can I be notified when it becomes available ?If you are interested in a product which is currently out of stock on Lalique.com, you can opt to be updated as soon as the product becomes available again. Add your email address to the product page and we will send you an email notification as soon as the product is back in stock.
Do not hesitate to contact us in regards to a product that is not available for purchase online. We will put you in contact with a boutique where a specialist will be pleased to assist.
- Are payments on Lalique.com secure?Lalique.com accepts payment via Visa®, MasterCard® and American Express® credit cards. Payments via check and bank transfer are not accepted.
To prevent fraudulent purchases, Lalique has implemented 3D Secure to authenticate transactions. 3D Secure is a program created by Visa® (Verified By Visa) and MasterCard (MasterCard Secure Code) to strengthen online payment security. Upon payment by credit card, you may need to authenticate your purchase by entering a single-use code that is sent to you by your bank.
All Transactions placed on Lalique.com are secure. The payment platform is provided with an SSL encryption to protect personal data and payment information.
For further information feel free to visit : Payment & Security
- Is it possible to send a gift order?Lalique.com is delighted to send gift orders. When placing an order, you have the option to include a personalized gift message. This message will be printed on Lalique letterhead, sealed in an envelope and enclosed with your order. Your item will be carefully wrapped in a beautiful black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. Your order's invoice will be sent to the billing address provided.
- I am having an issue while completing my order, what can I do?If you are experiencing difficulty while placing your order on Lalique.com, a representative is available to assist. Please contact customer service by telephone at 1-888-488-2580, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm).
- What are the delivery time & conditions for my order ?Orders placed on Lalique.com are delivered by UPS. For delivery inside the United States, delivery time averages between 3 to 5 business days with standard ground shipping. This includes the order confirmation date. For expedited shipping, please select Next Day or 2nd Day air delivery option.
For more information on delivery, please see General Terms and Conditions.
Customer service is also available by telephone at 1-888-488-2580 or email at email@example.com (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm ).
- How to return an item purchased on Lalique.com ?When making a purchase on Lalique.com, you may cancel your order and return the item/items to Lalique within 14 days, beginning with the day of delivery. Prior to the return of one or more items, you must inform Lalique's online customer service of your decision to cancel and return your order via telephone, mail or e-mail, indicating your order reference number.
If you wish to cancel and return your order, you must send the item/items back without undue delay, using the return coupon provided in the original packaging. Please address returns to the following address:
Lalique North America
4545 Langland Road
C/O Dahlgren Duck and Associates
ATTN RETURN AREA
DALLAS TX 752443710
IMPORTANT: Returns are submitted at the expense and risk of customer. Items must be returned in their original packaging and must be in sellable condition. Items damaged, soiled in anyway and/or incomplete will not be accepted. The selling price, packing and shipping costs paid by the customer will be reimbursed within 14 days, following the day Lalique North America is informed of the customer's decision to cancel the order, provided that the item/items returned have been received by Lalique. Items that have been customized or altered are not returnable and non-refundable.
- I am having trouble visiting Lalique.com, why?The experience on Lalique.com is best when using the latest version of your web browser. When visiting Lalique.com from an older browser, some features of the website may not be visible or accessible.
Note that your browser must accept cookies and be SSL compliant.
For more information on Cookies, please visit this page: AllAboutCookies.com.
If you need more details on the cookies used by Lalique.com, please see Terms and Conditions - Cookies.
LALIQUE MY ACCOUNT
- What are the benefits of creating a Lalique Account?By creating a Lalique account you will be able to:
- Track your orders online, access your purchase history
- Manage your personal information
- Receive exclusive news and updates
- Save a selection of your favorite Lalique products
- I lost my login password, how do I reset it? If you have lost your login password, go to the "My Account" page and click on "forgot password". Enter your e-mail address and an email will be sent to you prompting you to reset your password.
- Is my personal information secured and confidential on Lalique.com?Lalique takes privacy and data protection seriously. In light of the new European data protection rules, we want you to understand how your personal data is processed. To view a copy of the paragraph on Personal Data of our General Terms & Agreements, click here. You can revoke your consent at anytime. You have the right to access, modify, delete, oppose processing, limit, withdrawal and transfer your personal data at any time by contacting Customer Service by email.
- How do I choose the correct ring size?To determine your ring size, please consult the ring sizing guide: Lalique ring sizer.
Lalique recommends selecting one size larger than your usual ring size in order to wear a solid crystal ring comfortably.
- I am in possession of a Lalique item and would like to authenticate it. How do I proceed?Lalique products are subject to rigorous technical inspections to ensure the absence of defects, as well as to uphold the highest aesthetic and design standards. Throughout every step of the process, each item is subject to thorough inspection before being signed by hand, guaranteeing authenticity and quality.
All Lalique glass and crystal pieces have been signed (R. Lalique, Lalique or Lalique France) on the bottom or the lower part of the piece. Unfortunately, we are unable to officially authenticate your item. We invite you to contact a recognized expert such as an Auction House, who can examine your piece and provide you with a quotation.
For inquiries related to Lalique glass, please refer to the Catalogue Raisonné, a complete overview of the work of René Lalique. Written by Félix Marcilhac and available for purchase at Amateur Editions.
- How do I care for my Lalique items?- Caring for Lalique Crystal:
We recommend that you wash Lalique crystal items by hand, as crystal is sensitive to temperature shock.
Using a soft sponge, apply warm water with mild soap at a consistant temperature.
Do not use metallic pads or scouring sponges.
Allow water to drain. Dry gently using a soft, micro-fiber cloth.
- Caring for Lalique Glassware:
We recommend washing Lalique glasses by hand. While washing, ensure to hold each glass by the parison and not by the foot. By turning the parison and the foot in opposite directions, breakage may occur.
- Caring for Lalique Decanters:
We recommend washing Lalique decanters by hand. Avoid storing wine in the decanters for extended periods of time. After use, rinse decanters with warm water. Let all humidity evaporate by draining the decanter in an upside down position, inserting absorbent tissue in the decanter’s neck. Avoid putting the stopper back immediately. If a white veil appears, put a few handfuls of coarse salt and half a liter of distilled vinegar into the decanter. Shake energetically and rinse with warm water repeatedly.
- I am in possession of a Lalique item, if it is chipped or damaged, can it be fixed?Please contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if your piece shows wear or damage. In your email, include at least one image of the product as well as detailed images of the scratches/damaged area(s).
We will offer suggestions on repair possibilities and options. Do not hesitate to consult our GTC to learn more about our warranty.
CONTACT & MORE INFORMATION
- How do I contact the Lalique Customer Service ?Please contact us using our contact form or by phone at 1-888-488-2580 (Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm). Lalique advisors are available to answer all of your questions.
- Is Lalique on social media?
- How do stay informed on the latest releases from Lalique.com?By subscribing to the Lalique Newsletter you have the privilege of receiving Lalique's latest news and updates. You will be notified on new collections, as well as launches of Crystal, Perfumes, Hospitality Projects, Jewelry, Art, Interior Design and more.
- How do I locate a Lalique Store ?If you wish to locate a boutique, please see our Store Locator. Enter your address to find the Lalique boutique closest to you.
- Where can I find more information on the World of Lalique ?